| Protection |

Buildings & contents insurance.

What is buildings and contents insurance?

Basic Buildings insurance is a must have for all homeowners in the UK. This means that in the event of a fire, theft, flood or anything else that could happen to your home, you will get paid out by your insurer. Contents insurance is an optional extra should their be any specific contents in the household that you would like covered as part of the policy too (for example an expensive watch).

How can we, as a broker, better help you?

We will ensure that you are adequately protected when it comes to the buildings cover & will always provide a quote to you prior to completing on a new house purchase. Buildings Insurance is a legal requirement so why not allow us to take care of it for you!

Still slightly unsure?

We have a series of frequently asked questions that we’ve put together to help relieve any uncertainty you might have.

It’s easy to begin your journey, start with an appointment.